“OK. I scheduled an appointment at Azzore, now what?”
If you are scheduled for a consultation or surgery appointment, please have your pet fasted
(no food after 10 p.m. the night before, water is OK).
***The exception being young puppies or diabetic patients – feed within 6 hours of the appointment***
What to bring:
- Copies of recent labwork. If you are unable to have labwork run in advance, we can do it for you.
- Any radiographs taken (unless these were sent to us in advance).
- Any medications your pet is currently taking.
- We recommend you make a list of any questions you may have before your consultation with Dr. Dew.
As such, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- How will I transport my pet?
- Will I be staying overnight in Russellville?
- How will I spend my day while my pet is in surgery?
- What supplies, if any, do I need to prepare for post-op after care?