serving to identify a particular disease or characteristic
- CAT Scan
If a diagnostic is completed the day you meet with Dr. Dew, in many cases, your pet may go home the same day.
- Discharge time will depend upon what time the procedure was completed and how long it takes your pet to recover from sedation.
- If your pet is having a myelogram completed, your pet will have to stay overnight.
- If there are any complications during the procedure or recovery, your pet will have to stay overnight.
- At discharge, you will be given a procedure/discharge report, any medications to be given and any radiographs (x-rays) that were brought in or have been taken. This report will also be faxed or mailed to your veterinarian. Please return any radiographs to your veterinarian.
- If any rechecks are required, it will be noted in the procedure/discharge report.